Junior Project Manager
Pubblicato il 14/7/2016
Tipo di laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria informatica
For Hotelscan, we’re seeking a Junior Project Manager, a great communicator and natural problem solver to help us deliver software on time and on budget. You are whip smart and highly motivated. You have had some exposure to project management, and are familiar with the leading methodologies. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the company as a whole, allowing you to grow quickly in a fun, exciting, and productive atmosphere. It doesn’t hurt if you enjoy the occasional table tennis.
- Plan and execute technical project management
- Oversee the entire product development process
- Organize and facilitate project plans with the project team, including assisting with the generation of estimates for project complexity and duration
- Track and communicate team performance throughout projects
- Prepare roadmap reports for projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Academic degree with focus on IT or a related subject
- 1-2 years’ experience in project management or related field
- Awareness of web, database and object oriented software technologies (if we speak about scrum, agile, scripts, etc you what about what we are talking about)
- Expertise with project management tools
- Project Management certification (preferable)
- Language skills: English mandatory, any additional language are a plus
- Excellent ability to multi-task (you’ll be managing multiple projects simultaneously)
- Incredible organization and time-management skills.
What we offer:
- Salary according to experience and full-time contract
- Free Coffee and lunch
- Ping pong and foosball in the office.
If by the end of this post you think this might just be a dream job, send us you cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org