Sales Operations Internship
Pubblicato il: 04/05/2016
Tipo Laurea: Economia, Lettere
The person shall support the department in booking sales campaigns on the relevant internal IT systems in order to ensure all advertising is timely ready for on-air transmission.
The main responsibilities include:
- Support in booking of commercial campaigns on air as sold
- Ensuring airtime bookings are correct and sent to Presentation Department in a timely fashion ready for transmission
- Support in liaising with the AdSales Agency when needed to ensure all material is in house and in time for on-air transmission
- Uploading AsRuns on a daily basis to be matched with the commercial break schedule
- Providing support to the Sales Department as needed for editing briefs and/or presentations
- Traffic digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising. Testing campaign creative, accurately trafficking ads, and analyzing performance reports to monitor campaign delivery
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Interest in kids and teenage television is required
- Able to work as part of a team, demonstrating a proactive and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Meticulous attention to detail, patience and the ability to prioritize/organize workload to meet deadlines.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree-educated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Science and Business Economics
- Excellent communication skills and English fluent
Length: 6 months with monthly reimbursement
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail subject: “RIF. SALES OPS”)